Monday, January 30, 2012

Facebook is the devil!!!!

I said no direct contact right?  

While I did delete him on facebook we do have a few mutual friends.  I received word from a mutual friend that the other guy had been posting some songs, quotes, and such on facebook with little comments with them.  My response to that was, "OK?"  I was then told that these songs and quotes and such were directed to (or at) me.  OK well, whatever.  It's a free country, post whatever you want.  

Then I'm told of what the songs and such were.  Songs about obsessions, fighting for what you want, winning people back, and just generally doing whatever it takes to get the girl.  Hmmmph.  Now knowing what I know about the other guy, knowing he's a bit mentally unbalanced and has this criminal thing hanging around (oh, did I mention his crimes were violent in nature?) I gotta admit that I'm a bit freaked out and I ain't gonna lie, I'm just plain scared.

At this point I worry that the other guy is sitting there stewing and will do something ridiculous like showing up at my house or something.  I think this is most definitely the calm before the storm and the pressure is building.  I think it may just be a matter of time before the pressure gets to be too much and reaches critical mass.  If it does go that way, things are going to get very, very bad.

My husband is concerned that the other guy is going to bring out a side of him that is pretty ugly.  My husband has made it clear that he's not scared of the other guy and that if the other guy does contact me, the gloves are coming off.  I should probably interject here that my husband is one of the most mild mannered, non confrontational people I have ever met.  He's always been the calm water and I, the storm.  He's had a pretty tight lid on his temper and emotions through all of this but I fear he may very well be at his breaking point.

I think this whole mess will get worse before it gets better.  Buckle up kids, it's going to be a bumpy ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment