Monday, January 30, 2012

And the drama continues

So like I said, a week or so went by.  My husband and I spent all the time we could together, relearning each other, falling in love all over again.  Then I get a text from the other guy asking where his phone was.

Let me backtrack a little.  The other guy gave me a phone.  When we went our separate ways I said I'd send it back.  It wasn't huge priority so I was slow in sending it.  It sat on my counter for at least a week.  My husband and I would say almost on a daily basis, "dang we need to send that out" then we'd forget about it.

Not too long after my husband and I decided we'd send the phone back I notice there is a long drawn out text basically telling me to eff off and the other guy was done, wished me the best and wouldn't contact me again.  YES!!!!  I'M FREE... or am I?

So anyway, some time goes by and I get repeated blocked and restricted phone calls to both my home and cell.  I ignored them at first (figuring they were the other guy) until I was left a voice mail.  The voice mail was indeed from the other guy, left on my cell phone asking myself or my husband to call him... What the hell is this?

Curiousity got the best of me and I called him back.  It was all the same lines that made me take this wild tumble to begin with.  All the "you're so beautiful, I love you" crapola that I fell for the first time.  I made it clear that I was done.  I was walking away.  I wanted NO contact.  I told him that his phone would be in the mail the asap.

After the conversation with the other I called my husband.  I told him of the phone call.  Needless to say he was upset.  More so upset that the other guy went back on his word and contacted me.  When my husband got home, he called the other guy and they had words.  The other guy turned it around like I wanted this contact...  BULLSHIT.  I want to be left alone.

So I send the phone out thinking I was done...






No comments:

Post a Comment